Cannon is one of the famous Japanese multinational brands that provide its services in the form of imaging and optical products. The company has loyal customers throughout their journey because they have built trust by providing quality material to their customers. Canon mx490 printer is one of their elite products. This makes printing easier and more fun. It comes with the modern Wi-Fi connectivity option that the old models don’t have. This reduces the laborious work. You don’t have to take your printer with you, anytime you want to print a document. When your printer is connected with the Wi-Fi device, you can print a document from anywhere around not being in close contact with the printer. Here are complete steps about how to Connect Canon mx490 printer to Wi-Fi
How to Connect Canon mx490 printer to Wi-Fi
Connecting mx490 printer to Wi-Fi:
For connecting the mx490 printer to the Wi-Fi you need to know some technicalities. Follow the following steps to connect your printer with the Wi-Fi.
- First of all, before setting up the Wi-Fi connection into the mx490 printer. Make sure that the printer is turned ON. The green line indicates that the printer is ON.
- Now press the SETUP button on the printer.
- With the help of arrow buttons the wireless LAN from the screen.
- Now press OK.
- The printer now automatically reaches the compatible routers.
- Select your device and make a connection with it by adding the router’s password.
The printer is now connected to the Wi-Fi. You can now use it while being not around to it.
Working of canon mx490 printer:
The canon mx490 printer’s working is simple and fun to do.
- First, download an app on your android smartphone named CANNON PRINT.
- Open the app, if your printer appears on the screen you are done with the setup. If not then, click on the PLUS icon appearing on the top left corner of the screen.
- Now select the SETUP option and add your wireless device there. The app will bring the printer pop-up that is already connected with that Wi-Fi device. Select your printer by clicking on it.
Now you are ready to print your documents from your smartphone.
Where is the WPS PIN on the canon mx490 printer?
- Start with pressing the OK button.
- Press the right arrow button until the SETUP option appears.
- Now press the OK button.
- Press the right arrow again until the WPS PIN appears.
- Press OK. You will appear with the WPS pin.
Is canon mx490 is a wireless printer?
Yes, the canon mx490 printer is wireless. You can take it anywhere without doing much effort. You don’t have to disassemble it if you want to move with it. You can just take it with you anytime you want.
The canon mx490 is a good option to have in your home and office. It is a wireless device that comes with Wi-Fi connectivity.
The connectivity setup is simple. You just have to add your router password by selecting the wireless LAN from the setup and your printer will get connected with your Wi-Fi device.
Thank you for reading this article. If you like it let us know in the comment section below.
Robert James is an article writer and tool expert. He loves to write about reviews of different products. In addition to that, his other hobbies are cooking, traveling, and gaming.